Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Snack Time

It’s no secret that I’m a huge advocate of snacking. Since running, yoga, pilates, and kickboxing are all regulars in my schedule, I usually have a pretty healthy appetite. Between meals, I try to enjoy small bites that are nutritious but still appetizing. Below are some snapshots of a few of my favs. What are your go-to's?

 mixed peppers + hummus
 pretzels + peanut butter/nutella
brown rice cake + a laughing cow cheese
 greek yogurt
(I love this brand because they have great flavors)
 baked lays + cottage cheese
(this idea finally got me to enjoy cottage cheese)
carrots + ranch + V8
 hard boiled eggs + green onions + a little olive oil + salt and pepper
(great on a pita)
couldnt leave out the green monster

3 comments:

  1. all delicious options!! i love me a good green monster :)


    Sam @ fitness food & faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find that brand of yogurt? I have been looking for flavored greek yogurt. Love the snack ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whole Foods and Target usually have Oikos Tiff! It's the best. Chocolate, caramel, honey, etc. 100 calories! :)

    ReplyDelete