Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's in My Bag

I don't think it's uncommon to be intrigued by what other women carry in their bags everyday, so I thought why not share mine? I'm always on the go so its safe to say that the items I keep with me can get me through work at the office, taking/teaching yoga, running errands, meeting with friends, etc. Here's a look...

  1. Snacks: I almost always have a little something with me. Its not pretty when I get really hungry and don't have time to stop for a meal. I'm fairly active so its important to keep my energy levels up with healthy snacks when I need them. Oh and Cinnamon gum. I feel like people either love it or hate it. I love it.
  2. Sunglasses and my regular glasses. Self explanatory.
  3. My beloved iphone that I use to catch up on news, blog surf, make playlists for yoga, instagram, note my grocery list, and of course keep in touch with my friends and fam :)
  4. Card case with my ID, a couple credit cards, and a little cash. Bulky wallets just dont work for me.
  5. LuLu Lemon Gift card case that I use to store my vitamins. I keep the bottles in my desk at work and usually take my daily dose with lunch, but this little trinket comes with me on the weekends.
  6. Misc: Eye drops (when my contacts get dry), hand sanitizer, and GABA Calm: an all natural supplement that really eases anxiety on stressful days.
  7. Makeup Favs: Nars concealer, Nars Multiple (cheeks, lips, and eyes) in G-spot, BareMinerals pressed Touch-Up Veil, Mac lipstick in Angel, Brenda Christian brow pencil, Covergirl LashBlastVolume Mascara, Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom, my favorite Michael Kors perfume rollerball, The Body Shop Wild Rose hand cream, and some bad hair day savers.  
Naturally there's always the occasional candy wrapper or receipt that makes it's way into my purse.. but I left those out for the sake of a decent photo. What are your daily essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment