Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Checklist

With one of my favorite seasons kicking off this weekend, I thought it would be a perfect time to compile a summer to-do list. Here are some of the activities I can't wait to dive into in the coming months.
  • Road trip through Big Sur with my sister
  • Try out all the awesome Yoga studios in my backyard in Santa Monica (Bhakti Yoga Shala, Bryan Kest's Power Yoga, The Yoga Collective, Hot 8, and Yogis Anonymous to name a few)
  • See a spooky movie at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery (Ok so I got a head start and actually accomplished this one this past weekend. It was awesome! Silence of the Lambs at a creepy cemetery with a picnic and wine?!? I'll be going back again before summers end)
  • Frequent the farmers market and cook with seasonal produce
  • Go beach camping (and try surfing or stand-up paddle boarding)
  • Hike. A lot
  • Wine tasting in Malibu
  • Visit my friends in San Diego for a weekend
  • Host a Sunday Brunch complete with Mimosas
  • Check out the Rose Bowl Flea Market
  • Go to concerts in the park at one of  these awesome venues
  • Visit MOCA, the Getty, LACMA, and the Griffith Observatory
  • Expand my herb garden to include some veggies and fruit


images via

No comments:

Post a Comment