Saturday, March 12, 2011

Simple Things

It has become a sort of week-end reward for me to indulge at my favorite sushi restaurant for lunch on Fridays. I've eaten my fair share of sushi (its really everywhere here in LA) but in my opinion, none really compares to Brothers Sushi on Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills. The staff is always super friendly and fast, and the chefs always greet customers with warm "hello"s, "welcome"s and "how are you"s from the sushi bar even while they are busy whipping up their delicious rolls and sashimi plates. Their fish is insanely fresh and flavorful, and there is always reggae music playing that helps to create the wonderfully mellow atmosphere that is Brothers. Since lent began this past Wednesday, I won't be eating meat on Fridays until the end of April, so I will definitely be frequenting this tasty little sushi joint in the next few weeks. Below are a few of my favorites.
Healthy little sprout salad that they serve while you wait for your food
Sauteed garlic shrimp roll.
Kerry Roll (this roll can be enough for a meal)
Complimentary orange slices for desert

No comments:

Post a Comment