- Bare Minerals Original SPF Foundation- I've been using this for over 5 years and it has been a great match for my sensitive skin. It's very versatile as far as coverage goes, and never looks cakey or unnatural since the powder form blends a lot better than most liquid foundations, in my opinion.
- Nars conceler in Custard- I just purchased this concealer a few weeks ago and I'm really liking it. It blends so easily because although it is a stick concealer, it's pretty creamy. Sometimes if I'm in a rush or don't feel like wearing foundation, I will just use a little of this under my eyes and on spots paired with some bronzer and mascara and it instantly brightens my face and helps me look effortlessly polished.
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush- I just recently learned that Tarte products are natural, organic, eco-friendly and cruelty free! Good ingredients, and a concern for the environment and animals make it a little less painful to pay $30 for a pretty, flushed look. This product is preservative free, antioxidant rich, and the flattering rosy shade lasts all day.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance- This eye shadow base is very light and works great to prevent creasing and fading pigment. A little bit goes a long way so 1 tube lasts forever.
- Benetint Lip Balm- This is another product with a really feminine rosy shade that can instantly brighten up your look. It's not overly glossy (I'm not a fan of a super shiny lip look) and it is pretty light and hydrating. I love this balm is Spf15 and a great shade so it can be worn alone on sunny days for protection and some color.
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara- Like most of us have, I've tried dozens of mascaras in search for the perfect one. After finding this one from Maybelline, I've gone through at least 5 consecutive tubes and I've been really content with it! Just one coat leaves my lashes looking really full, thick and long without looking clumpy. Im sure it has a lot to do with the wand, but either way, I'm relieved to have found such a great mascara availiable for less than $8 at drugstores.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Today is officially the first day of Spring!! The ridiculously rainy weather might not be a great indicator of the change in seasons, but being that this is Los Angeles, I know the sunshine is creeping right around the corner. I want to share some of my beauty favs for Spring, or really any time of year.