Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello July

Hello friends!! I want to apologize for being away so long. The month of June was pretty hectic at work, and with my free time I was allover Craigslist, Westside rentals, and visiting apartments in search of the perfect place to call home. My future roomie Kate and I did finally find a great little place in Brentwood. We move in a few weeks and I couldn’t be more excited! I know that’s not a good enough excuse for neglecting the blog, but it was a pretty exhausting project as I'm sure most of you can understand.

But now I’m back and I’m really looking forward to some fun summer posts filled with food, travel, friends, and all the awesomeness that comes with this season.

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July weekend! I spent mine visiting the man in Texas. It was very hot, but still a perfect 3 day weekend in such a lovable state. (Is it me or is Texas just oozing with character?) Below are some of my favorite moments captured by Instagram.

My plane landed last night in LA around 9:30pm, and I must say that I witnessed such a beautiful sight as the city was covered in fireworks as far as I could see. While I do wish I snapped a picture of it, it was quite lovely just to take a moment to soak it in. I felt happy to be home in LA, and more importantly proud to be an American.

Amigo the longhorn (who I rode/sat on for 2.5 seconds)
 Local Beer Tasting
 Live Music @ the Stockyards
 Tex.Mex



 (my first) Fried Green Tomatoes and Fried Pickles
 Live Bull Riding @ Billy Bob's Honky Tonk, Fort Worth

Mr. Cash's Pawprints in the Cowboy Hall of Fame


When in TX...

No comments:

Post a Comment