Thursday, September 1, 2011

Overpackers Anonymous

I'm notoriously a [shameful] overpacker. I find that when eyeing my wardrobe for travel, I often consider all possible occurrences and situations that I will [obviously] require the perfect outfit for. Last year after an incredible 2 weeks in Italy, France, and Spain, my travel high came to a screeching halt when I  had to pay an extra £150 (approximately $200) to the airline to fly my overstuffed suitcase safely back to the states. This was the point when I realized I had a problem... and I needed help. Since then, I have made a serious effort to pack lighter, and be more realistic as to what the 'necessities' really are when traveling. Below are the items that are coming with me to South Beach tomorrow. I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!






1 comment:

  1. oooh i want to read Bossypants. tell me how it is!
    And cute stuff! I always over pack as well. How do we fix that?

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete