Saturday, February 26, 2011

Simple Things

I really like to think that I'm easy to please and simple things make me genuinely happy. This week isn't quite over yet, but here are a few of the things that made me smile thus far.

 Clementines!! So delicious. I bought a large bag and snacked on them all week.
 Donkey. (pronounced Dun-kee, with Shrek's voice from the movie) He's actually an armadillo. I bought him at a chintzy little stand a few years back in Mexico. He sits on my desk at work and when I look at him he makes me smile.
 Ridiculous amounts of salad consumed at Souplantation last night by 8 of my best friends and me
My late Grandfathers tie pin ('B' for Bert) and his bracelet that he wore everyday. My Mom just informed me that he left them to me and these items are now among some of the most special things I own

No comments:

Post a Comment