Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belle de Nuit


Some of my daily favorites on my nightstand


Last summer I spent 2 incredible weeks in Europe. It doesn’t take much to trigger the nostalgia and send me daydreaming for hours on end. This morning it was Belle de Nuit. An Eau de Parfum  that I purchased at the  Fragonard perfumery in Grasse, France. I haven't worn the scent for a few months and it  instantly brought back numerous memories from my time spent along the Mediterranean coast. It has quickly become one of my favorites for its very full, enticing scent with notes of jasmine, lily, sandalwood, and amber. I couldn’t help but take this opportunity to share some of my favorite moments from my ‘eurotrip’.


Top of Le Chateau. Nice, France


2 words: nutella crepe

Lovely Monaco

Me. Carousel. Aix en Provence. Happy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment